Please visit www.web-praxis.gr
WEB-PRAXIS is a Medical Equipment Management System, developed to support Clinical Engineering Departments (CED) of Hospitals with an emphasis on safety, efficiency and effectiveness of the use of medical equipment. The system gives the option to collect the data, which are necessary to assess the condition of the equipment and support the processes of quality assurance.
The WEB-PRAXIS supports all operations of the CEDs:
- Inventorying and Archiving comprising the complete management of records related to medical devices, manufacturers, suppliers, groups, models, etc.
- Acquisition Procedures including acceptance testing.
- Preventive Maintenance and Periodic Inspections of Medical Equipment with the creation and management of protocols and procedures for quality assurance and safety.
- Corrective Maintenance with overall management and scheduling of the work orders.
- Quality Assurance using quality and cost indicators for monitoring the quality of both the overall CED activity and the individual services provided to the hospital.
- Reports' Generation with data analysis and statistics.
- Management of Adverse Events with the possibility of reports to the Competent Authority.
- Management and Monitoring of Education and Training activities of both the CED staff and hospital personnel in the use of MDs.
PRAXIS is available in two different versions in order to better meet different needs:
A) WEB-PRAXIS - network: This version is developed and can operate both, in a local network environment or as a stand alone application. Suitable for all hospitals regardless of their size.
B) WEB-PRAXIS - internet: This version is developed with modern web development tools (PHP, flash) using MySQL database. The Web-Praxis is addressing both, single hospitals with multiple users connecting through a local area networks as well as applications with peripheral structures, such as Regional Health Care Systems or multi-modular hospitals with remote units or buildings connected through an internet connection.
It is currently installed in some of the largest hospitals in Greece:
- General Hospital of Athens "Evaggelismos"
- General Hospital of Athens "Laiko"
- General Hospital of Attica "KAT"
- University General Hospital "Attikon"
- University General Hospital of Patras
- Chest Diseases Hospital of Athens "Sotiria"
- General Hospital of Sparti
- General Hospital of Aigio
Odos Stadiou, Platani, 265 00 Rio, Patras, Greece
Tel. +30 2610 911590 911591, Fax. +30 2610 911592