The Biomedical Technology is one of the most important parameters both in determining the cost of health services and operating expenses of the hospital, and in assuring the quality of health services delivered to the patient. In such an environment, where an increasingly strong demand for health services of high standards is expressed, combined with the need to reduce costs, the rational management of biomedical equipment is particularly critical.
The management of the equipment consists of a series of procedures and requires special expertise in implementing any of them individually in order to achieve optimum results.
INBIT provides a range of services, aiming to the rational and financially advantageous management of biomedical technology in hospitals.
These services include, among others:
- procurement of medical equipment (specifications, review, acceptance testing)
- technical studies
- economic studies (investment planning, cost issues)
- Implementation of European Directives and safety (Vigilance, CE)
- RHS Central Greece
- RHS Cyclades A' South Aegean
- RHS Thessaly
- General Hospital of Patras "Agios Andreas"
- General Hospital of Mytilene "Vostanio"
- University General Hospital of Patras
- University General Hospital of Heraklion
- General Hospital of Ioannina "Hatzikosta"
- IKA equipment performance studys
Odos Stadiou, Platani, 265 00 Rio, Patras, Greece
Tel. +30 2610 911590 911591, Fax. +30 2610 911592