Medical Equipment Management System WEB-PRAXIS
WEB-PRAXIS is a Medical Equipment Management System, developed to support Clinical Engineering Departments (CED) of Hospitals with an emphasis on safety, efficiency and effectiveness of the use of medical equipment.
WEB-PRAXIS is addressing both, single hospitals with multiple users, as well as applications with peripheral structures, such as Regional Health Care Systems or multi-modular hospitals with remote units or buildings connected through an internet connection.
WEB-PRAXIS supports all operations of the CEDs:
- Inventorying and Archiving comprising the complete management of records related to medical devices, manufacturers, suppliers, groups, models, etc.
- Acquisition Procedures including acceptance testing.
- Preventive Maintenance and Periodic Inspections of Medical Equipment with the creation and management of protocols and procedures for quality assurance and safety.
- Corrective Maintenance with overall management and scheduling of the work orders.
- Quality Assurance using quality and cost indicators for monitoring the quality of both the overall CED activity and the individual services provided to the hospital.
- Reports' Generation with data analysis and statistics.
- Management of Adverse Events with the possibility of reports to the Competent Authority.
- Management and Monitoring of Education and Training activities of both the CED staff and hospital personnel in the use of MDs.
Health Care systems or Hospitals using WEB-PRAXIS
- General Hospital of Athens "Evaggelismos"
- University General Hospital of Patras
- Chest Diseases Hospital of Athens "Sotiria"
- Mother and Child Center in Chisinau, Moldova
- General Hospital "Venizeleio"
- General Hospital of Kalamata